Yes, it's a rumor!!! Wink Wink

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
I heard the guitars that are being displayed at the winter NAMM will be for sell at this year's PRS Experience!!!

( Can Shawn or Hunter or the mods put a bug in PRSh's ear. I call dibs on the red one with the scratch plate)

:cool:

I heard the guitars that are being displayed at the winter NAMM will be for sell at this year's PRS Experience!!!

( Can Shawn or Hunter or the mods put a bug in PRSh's ear. I call dibs on the red one with the scratch plate)

:cool:
Don't they usually sell NAMM guitars at NAMM so that they don't have to take them home?

I have asked a few times at NAMM shows to buy booth guitars and get shut down each time as they are head d to the Japanese show next. They have no reason to lie to me so I just take them at thier word when Jim says no. And yes I will ask again next year anyways.

Ok, I am done with the rumor mill. I hoped I could make it happen, but you guys have gotten the answers from the source.

I was told by an unnamed PRS source that PRS is seriously considering (decision not final) having the PRS Experience this June. I am sure many of you know this, but just in case

Well, I was told by an unnamed PRS source that PRS was seriously - very seriously - considering having the chicken on the flight back to SOMD, but thought about the movie "Airplane!" and decided to just have something at the airport instead.

Well, I was told by an unnamed PRS source that PRS was seriously - very seriously - considering having the chicken on the flight back to SOMD, but thought about the movie "Airplane!" and decided to just have something at the airport instead.
Seriously?:D

He woulda been fine... It's the fish ya gotta watch out for.

Back