Yep, this just happened!

Based on the pics, I think you're going to have a beauty on your hands. The Tremonti I grabbed last year was a Makenna Blue non-10. On the stand on the table, it didn't look like anything all that special. But when I picked it up and moved it around, the flame really changed based on the angle of the light. That bit by the bridge on the bass side where it looks like it washes out? I'll bet it pops pretty good from straight on.

Definitely. Or get a good pic with the camera flash and it'll look blingin'. My HBII is that way.

Fezzes are cool! Even without the fish fingers and custard!

I see what u did there... bow ties are cool! The fez, I can live with it.

#10 was still the best IMO
I'm starting to get a good buzz for Twelve, though. He's angry! And ornery!

“This is Clara. She’s not my assistant; she’s some other word.”

“I’m his carer.”

“Yeah, my carer. She cares so I don’t have to.”

Based on the pics, I think you're going to have a beauty on your hands. The Tremonti I grabbed last year was a Makenna Blue non-10. On the stand on the table, it didn't look like anything all that special. But when I picked it up and moved it around, the flame really changed based on the angle of the light. That bit by the bridge on the bass side where it looks like it washes out? I'll bet it pops pretty good from straight on.

As an aside to this posting about Makena Blue...at first it seemed to me that this finish/color would work best with a quilt vs. a flame top. Because the blue quilting would be reminiscent of ocean waves, etc. But then I went Googling for an example of tiger stripe Makena Blue, and saw some that remind me of gas flames...

So now I want both.

She arrived today!! I can see why it's not a 10 top but I don't care. The dimension of it is ridiculous when the light hits it.

Back