Yeah, Yeah!! Modern Eagle V on the way!

Sweet!

I dig the top, but I've never been a "perfect top" sort of person. Charcoal has definitely become one of my favorite colors. Looking forward to hearing that bad boy.

Mark, that's one helluva fine looking instrument. I love all the little variations in a maple top. The more the better!

Congrats! Love the curl / figure of that top!
That curly hog neck is INSANE!

Congrats - that is a SWEET looking guitar!!!

Hope she brings you a lot of joy!

Congratulations... that’s a sweet looking Exp MEV!!! I’ve got a charcoal one on the way too and can’t wait for it to get here .... In the meantime, I’ll drool at yours!! :)

Thanks, all!! Yeah, I get silly about stuff. At the end of the day I am so beyond excited about this sucker. I cannot wait to put it through its paces.

I have had a couple of Paul's Guitars and a Brent Mason. I know I am gonna love the sounds from the TCI pickups. And while I am curious about the new narrow single coil, I am sure it will be awesome.

I have an original Ibanez Saber that has 3 on/off switches and a push-push coil split for the humbucker. It gets an amazing array of tones. I am extremely curious to see how the two compare. I may even do a second video comparing the Ibanez and the ME5. Not so much from a quality stand point, though the Ibanez is a Fuji Gen Japan guitar, but more from the perspective of bring studio tools....because ultimately that's what the ME5 is supposed to be for me - my go to studio instrument.

I think the top and color looks great! I’m way more offended by the white pickup rings. I’d change those or throw em in a pot of coffee immediately.:D

Back