YEA!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!

I loved 'em both. But I'm dying to hear the Gibby.

I hope its OK to post this here.. This is pretty loud in the room (you can see I have ear plugs in) but the guitar still sounds like its being played acoustically, at least to me. listen how fat those top strings are! No thin "plinkyness" anywhere. Love it! Just recorded it this morning. (All Blues by Miles D.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great TAG I was curious my old JS had the jack moved to the end pin instead of RCA cord did you ever consider it.My friend says he gets a much fuller sound with standard 1/4 inch jack.

Both sounds great but i like the 10th anniversary the most.I also prefer amber to blue :D.Cool playing as always :rock:

As much as I love the traditional heritage and tone of that model Gibson - it's certainly classic - I prefer what you bring to the table musically when you play your PRSes. They seem to have beautifully controlled voicing that works better with your dynamic picking style.

If was your producer, I'd say bring the PRSes to a session and leave the Smith at home for noodling around.

Back