XPRS2012 Registration

Looking at bringing the wife (and possibly kiddo) this year. I figure there's enough of you that have spousal units coming as well.

I joined the Signature Club, Made sure my Brother joined the Signature Club, Registered to attend all 3 days, Made sure my Brother registered to attend all 3 days, Now I'm patiently waiting..................

Nuthin' like gawkin' at incredible axes, while inhaling the savory aromas of food vendors, while listening to some sweet-toned jams through some state-of-the-art gear, while being humiliated by young girls on stage who can play circles around you on your best day. Sign me up! :D

I'm not going to be able to go this year, the changed event date really threw my wife and I for a loop. We had already booked a number of work related things around the original dates and unfortunately we can't go back and move them now. We had booked flights, hotel, and everything for the PRS event, too. I'm really bummed - I haven't seen a lot of my east coast / UK friends in a couple of years.

Already registered, and bringing the wife for the first time to celebrate five years of wedded bliss. We've actually been married 25, but... :roll:

Back