WTH...Rush or Bush...?????

Rush is my all time favorite......

I wasn't going to start a new thread, but the ridiculousness of this comparison makes me want to throw this out there.....

Falco or Taco?

Sorry, couldn't help myself...Happy Friday!!!!

It's official. The "VS." threads are now ruined for the remainder of time. I knew someone would eventually go too far. But I had not idea someone would go so far off the deep end as to offend all musical sensibilities. This one hurts. I don't know if I can even come here anymore. I mean, what is next? Dream Theater vs. Kanye West??? :eek::eek:

Rush = all time Top 5 Band. So joking aside, this is like Michael Jordon vs. ScottR in basketball. It's over before it starts.

Rush is the correct answer.

That being said, I’d much rather listen to Bush. I was never a Rush fan, and I really respect and admire Chris Traynor, the guy Gavin poached to play guitar in Bush. But both would be tough listens for me for more than one song.

] I mean, what is next? Dream Theater vs. Kanye West??? :eek::eek:

Kanye by light years.

Rush is the correct answer.

That being said, I’d much rather listen to Bush. I was never a Rush fan, and I really respect and admire Chris Traynor, the guy Gavin poached to play guitar in Bush. But both would be tough listens for me for more than one song.

Kanye by light years.

:eek:o_O:eek:o_O...... I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Judging by my license plates, and a couple of my tats....RUSH!

v0Nu6w4.jpg

ujdKrr6.jpg

Kate Bush

When Kate did her run of shows in London a couple years ago, I had a ticket in the cart ready to go. Just couldn't talk myself into spending the flight and hotel money. I've regretted it ever since - I was hoping she'd do a similar run somewhere in the US.

But I put the money towards my PS later that year, so it all worked out.

Back