WTF? Who Am I? What Happened?!!!!

We have a "School of Rock" in town that teaches young kids how to play rock. They teach students how to play in a band and have a concert for the parents and other family members.The oldest is 16 years old and they instruct them on how to play drums, keyboards or guitar. Which ever instrument they want to learn, they are there to help them along. There are local teachers that give guitar lessons here in town, usually at local music stores, I'd check with those folks and see if there is someone whose guitar might be holding up their progression on being a better player. If there is someone that's needs a better guitar, imagine what that would mean to that student to have a new PRS guitar.

If you find a student that qualifies, ask their instructor to set a time to meet with them and talk or "interview" them to see if they are serious student or not. If they are a serious student and you feel you can help them, get them a new PRS guitar, do it. Have limit in mind of what you want to spend and say, I'm impressed with your talent and offer to buy them a guitar. You'll have an idea of what they like as far as one or two horns, do they need a wiggle stick, is there a color you like and with the permission of their parent gift them a guitar.

Everybody wins and you're helping a young person progress in their dream of playing.

Think about it.

Word!
Yeah, my niece and one of my nephews went there. It kinda clashes with my ideals, and wasn’t really the intended point of my thread but, that’d be a cool idea for someone.

Back