WTF? Who Am I? What Happened?!!!!

Wait, isn't there sometimes a third color? I'm sure there is. Oh yeah..............

Sergio and I disagree about the greatest color of all for guitars. I simply pity him for denying himself the extreme pleasure of the guitar color that has a musical style named after it. At least that’s my chronology.

Sergio and I disagree about the greatest color of all for guitars. I simply pity him for denying himself the extreme pleasure of the guitar color that has a musical style named after it. At least that’s my chronology.

You shouldn’t, I’m good.

Good thought, but to combat it.....he hates the Blues, too!

I can’t bring myself to buy another PRS. I have a pile of loot and no GAS.

Every time I think about buying another guitar I think about how that means I wouldn’t be playing one of these Bangin’! guitars I already own.

Is this all there is? Am I sick? Did I grow up? Have I reached my limit? Does this mean I’m satisfied?

I am confused.
Sergio let me help you here, buy a 513 and then just send it to me that way your need to buy is satiated, your guitars continue to get played and I make the sacrifice of having the 513 (it should be blue of course)

I have been tone chasing for a long time, buying, selling, trading multiple models. Had a lot of favorites. I’m at that place now, no GAS for another guitar. Think I found the tones I’ve been searching for last few years. I’ve never been this satisfied with my guitars since my first PRS CUST24 Sig. in 1990. It’s been accomplished by owning Paul’s with TCI pups and the most awesome tone machine the MEV. You’re satisfied for now but please.... DON’T GROW UP

Last edited:
Are you allowed to live anywhere near Chicago if you hate the blues????? ;)

You get to live on Navy Pier if you love the blues.

Sergio let me help you here, buy a 513 and then just send it to me that way your need to buy is satiated, your guitars continue to get played and I make the sacrifice of having the 513 (it should be blue of course)

Or you could buy me a blue 513 and I’ll fix it?

I have been tone chasing for a long time, buying, selling, trading multiple models. Had a lot of favorites. I’m at that place now, no GAS for another guitar. Think I found the tones I’ve been searching for last few years. I’ve never been this satisfied with my guitars since my first PRS CUST24 Sig. in 1990. It’s been accomplished by owning Paul’s with TCI pups and the most awesome tone machine the MEV. You’re satisfied for but please.... DON’T GROW UP

No chance of that, I just spent my way through it like a good American.

We have a "School of Rock" in town that teaches young kids how to play rock. They teach students how to play in a band and have a concert for the parents and other family members.The oldest is 16 years old and they instruct them on how to play drums, keyboards or guitar. Which ever instrument they want to learn, they are there to help them along. There are local teachers that give guitar lessons here in town, usually at local music stores, I'd check with those folks and see if there is someone whose guitar might be holding up their progression on being a better player. If there is someone that's needs a better guitar, imagine what that would mean to that student to have a new PRS guitar.

If you find a student that qualifies, ask their instructor to set a time to meet with them and talk or "interview" them to see if they are serious student or not. If they are a serious student and you feel you can help them, get them a new PRS guitar, do it. Have limit in mind of what you want to spend and say, I'm impressed with your talent and offer to buy them a guitar. You'll have an idea of what they like as far as one or two horns, do they need a wiggle stick, is there a color you like and with the permission of their parent gift them a guitar.

Everybody wins and you're helping a young person progress in their dream of playing.

Think about it.

Back