WTF? Who Am I? What Happened?!!!!

sergiodeblanc

I can’t bring myself to buy another PRS. I have a pile of loot and no GAS.

Every time I think about buying another guitar I think about how that means I wouldn’t be playing one of these Bangin’! guitars I already own.

Is this all there is? Am I sick? Did I grow up? Have I reached my limit? Does this mean I’m satisfied?

I am confused.

You have $$$ and no GAS. I recommend you see a Dr at once...as in the Psychologist type. Something is definitely wrong.

In the meantime, I advise:
1. Thin the herd with some awesome deals to Forum members
2. Regret selling certain guitars.
3. Find similar guitars that will fill the need for the ones you lost and purchase them.

God I Hope you didn’t grow up , that’s no fun.

For real!

sell me one.

What’re you lookin’ for?

New additions have to be reeaally special.

Absolutely! I’d have to enter a new weight classification.

1. Thin the herd with some awesome deals to Forum members

I’m actually in talks of making this happen.

Better get tested.

Who do I see for one of these? I think I’d have a better chance of finding a doctor with a Coronavirus test.

Every time I think about buying another guitar I think about how that means I wouldn’t be playing one of these Bangin’! guitars I already own.

Is this all there is? Am I sick? Did I grow up? Have I reached my limit? Does this mean I’m satisfied?

I am confused.

Calling Bodia!!!! URGENT!!! Go to Sergio’s house and let him know his account has been hacked! :eek::eek::eek:

two horns, 24 frets, and a wanger. weird necks a plus.

And pointy headstock... I’ve tried this before, and Sergio said his big hair days were behind him.

Which means, he’s waiting for the right reunion tour gig offer to come along.

Let's see ... Hand wired, EL34s, big transformer, premium components, 50W, both MV and reverb (I need both!), very good looking ... yup, hits all the buttons!

Damn, now I want one!

I know! The only thing is.... where would I use it? I’ve even had to turn the boost off on my DG30.

Sergio imposter, if you’re looking for an amp, there is a Blistertone on Reverb for a price that rhymes with welve ifty.

I think I’d go for a dual or triple rec if I wanted a dirty amp.

two horns, 24 frets, and a wanger. weird necks a plus.

SE or Core?

And pointy headstock... I’ve tried this before, and Sergio said his big hair days were behind him.

Which means, he’s waiting for the right reunion tour gig offer to come along.

If there were a big nose and ear hair reunion I’d be set. :oops:

I am confused.

My votes on stark ravin' lunatic, maybe?.... aCk!!! o_O:eek::rolleyes::D

Back