WTF!?! 2nd "Bid Cancellation" notice this week!

sergiodeblanc

Well I guess I'm not buying a guitar this week! The EG I was bidding on (and winning) just got cancelled for an "error in the listing" by the seller. I find that hilarious 'cause the only error was the fact that he said the two gnarly cracks at the neck pocket were only cosmetic. What a choad... I tried asking the dude some questions and all he would respond with were one liners like "yup" and "nope", I guess he didn't like the fact that I was in the lead at $561 for a clearly busted ass guitar.. Man do I hope it ends up on craigslist! (It's in Chicago)

I must have some negative guitar karma floating around from not buying anything but liquor at EXP. First I get screwed on the Santana SE and now on this EG... Doesn't the world care that I got some cash and some glow in the dark spray paint burning a hole in my pocket?!?!

Seriously, is this how eBay works?! I guess so. I'm tryin' to have a PRS for everyday of the week here! C'mon!:goodnight:

I hate when peopel do that. Put a reserve on it or if you have a rock bottom price, or start the bidding there. Don't pull the auction because you aren't getting the bids you expect.

I know!!! The jacked thing about it was there was a little more than a day left, I was seriously prepared to go higher 'cause I WANTED it, cracks and all. We all know that they aren't especially expensive guitars in the first place, there is a "mint" EG 4 with the plastic still on the pickguards for less than the price of an S2 (but it's blue) that nobody has bid on for many many months. I don't honestly know how much ol' boy thinks it's worth, but after his attitude when I asked for more pics of the obviously serious damage to the neck pocket... I guess he just doesn't really want to sell his guitar. He has an alder CE on eBay as well that I'd bid on too, but now? No way.

Now way bro. It's good karma keeping you from busted @ss guitars. Saving your money until the perfect one comes along. Patience.

(Or maybe it's penance for trying to steal Paul's car. I don't know.)

WTF indeed! Oh well...maybe it's sign that you shouldn't buy those guitars and an even better one will come around.

I love that you called someone a choad.
Warms my heart.

Serg, I'm bummed for ya. Nothin' worse than thinking your gonna get not 1, but 2 new guitars and end up with zero. I share your misery... I had a minty amp shipped to me with a crap pack job and it showed up with a broken head cab and 4 dislodged tubes, some shattered.

Warms my heart.

Serg, I'm bummed for ya. Nothin' worse than thinking your gonna get not 1, but 2 new guitars and end up with zero. I share your misery... I had a minty amp shipped to me with a crap pack job and it showed up with a broken head cab and 4 dislodged tubes, some shattered.

And I was going to buy it if he didn't. It's been a crazy week.

Warms my heart.

What a punch in the fruitbasket! Did you return it? Want to to "Dimebag" that sucker?

"Get 'em all together and blow 'em the hell up, just blow 'em the hell up."

"They are all together, dad."

"We'll then, blow 'em the hell up!"

Yeah.... But I got a coupon that's about to expire!!!!

I get them from time to time. I'll keep you posted.

Was shipped to a store, so just got a refund on it. We should blow some sh$& up sometime though.

In college I did some work for a guy who wanted to trade me quarter sticks of dynamite as pay. He was the type of dude I didn't question.

So old boy has re-listed the EG4... I need to just let this one go, right? I just can't shake the feeling that I'm supposed to end up with this guitar though, it's happened to me before and each time I wound up with said guitar; My old GT LP was that way, my SE "O" was too, the SE soapy, and especially the SE CU24 that was broken in shipping... I just KNEW that was gonna end up in my hands!

I'm just hoping that somebody else buys it and then gets it home and realizes that they don't want a broken guitar, I really don't want to give this dude my money based on the fact that he was really short with answers to my questions and then cancelled his listings for the EG and this CE that he was selling. I know it's hir right to do whatever he wants but I gotta bad feeling about him as a seller.

What should I do? Let it go or bid on it again?

So old boy has re-listed the EG4... I need to just let this one go, right? I just can't shake the feeling that I'm supposed to end up with this guitar though, it's happened to me before and each time I wound up with said guitar; My old GT LP was that way, my SE "O" was too, the SE soapy, and especially the SE CU24 that was broken in shipping... I just KNEW that was gonna end up in my hands!

I'm just hoping that somebody else buys it and then gets it home and realizes that they don't want a broken guitar, I really don't want to give this dude my money based on the fact that he was really short with answers to my questions and then cancelled his listings for the EG and this CE that he was selling. I know it's hir right to do whatever he wants but I gotta bad feeling about him as a seller.

What should I do? Let it go or bid on it again?
Let it go. Bad Karma!!!

Back