WTB Mark Tremonti Artist Package

Go for it! Nothing is perfect in life. Are you in a hot country? If you are have, it shipped the fastest way possible to avoid temperature change problems in transit. This is a real piece of art that I would play in a New York minute. Stay with us on the forum, and don’t be afraid to ask questions. We’re all big children with guitars.

It could be a little blob of glue, or it could be the clear coat starting to lift.

It's not too common, but it can happen. IIRC, it was more prone to occur on the V12 finish than what is currently used. This was a 2016, and they had moved on from V12 by then. It happened to my DC-22 from 2011 and was covered under warranty last summer. It looks like this when it gets worse. Look at the edge of the board around the 9th and 10th frets on the 2nd picture. Doesn't effect how it plays, and I couldn't feel it when playing. You see this on lots of Fenders, as well.

qoVHnF4.jpg

hU3lm66.jpg

thanks for the insight! When your guitar was covered under warranty last summer, did PRS completely fix the issue? And has it returned or worsened?

First of all, I love copperhead, fantastic finish, and this one is a beauty.

Sorry to hear about the issue. The fact that the dealer caught this and decided not to ship it, is an indicator of a FANTASTIC dealer.

That said, if it were me and my money, I would not buy this guitar. I couldn't justify spending that much money and it not being perfect. In any case, I hope it works out in your favor!

Thanks man. She is a beauty. Kudos to the dealer for picking it up on their check of the guitar. I kinda agree because I like things a bit perfect especially at this price point, and well it’s not everyday I’d get to buy this guitar. I’ve sorta waited 13 years since my first electric (SE singlecut) to buy this tremonti. Sad that all ain’t going as planned but I’d wait on the official word from what PRS says to decide what I’d do. Unfortunately I paid already hence she was about to be sent to me when they picked up the issue.

Go for it! Nothing is perfect in life. Are you in a hot country? If you are have, it shipped the fastest way possible to avoid temperature change problems in transit. This is a real piece of art that I would play in a New York minute. Stay with us on the forum, and don’t be afraid to ask questions. We’re all big children with guitars.

Thanks man for the golden advice! I appreciate the encouragement to stay on the forum. I thought I may have been asking a bit too many questions but a guitar at this cost does kinda make you a bit paranoid. It’s like a child lol. Thank you. Hoping that they can either remedy the issue or that’s the final extent of it. ‍♂️

Beautiful place, and that explains the English guitar shop. I think you might be the first Trinidadian to join, so triple welcome! Play so soca with your new axe, but see if you can mix it with metal.

Last edited:
Beautiful place, and that explains the English guitar shop. I think you might be the &irate Trinidadian to join, so triple welcome! Play so soca with your new axe, but see if you can mix it with metal.
Hahahaha have you been?
Actually I was going to just order a 10 top tremonti from Sweetwater in the USA, until I found “the one.” Aptly she happened to be located across the pond.

No soca for me, only rock and blues.. hahah @irate.. this place is a fools paradise if you ask me!! LOL

Edit: this place -Trinidad

Last edited:
Yep, completely fixed. Refinished the entire neck. Still looks like new today.
Thank you man! Hopefully all goes well. Would I have been better of buying a 2020 model fresh out the factory from say a big mover like Sweetwater? Idk if this kinda discrepancy is akin to smaller shops

You read about problems from all sorts of vendors, occasionally. What separates the good from the bad is how they deal with it. Sounds like your dealer is conscientious and wants you to only have the best experience. Hard to beat that!

The time stinks, but it’s a lot better than having it show up with a problem.

There's lots of great artist packs and private stocks out there. moore music has a ton, wildwood, etc. lots of great options to choose from to find the one.

UPDATE:
Hey guys just a quick update. The wood library tremonti came back to the dealer from PRS UK/Europe. Whatever they had to do or asses lasted about 6 days +\- 2 days for shipping. All was sorted according to the dealer (Wildwire Guitars) and she is on her way to the Caribbean :):D

BTW Leon at Wildwire is a real class of a guy, Answered all my questions when I was inquiring about the instrument two weeks back. Many email correspondences back an forth and a full on guitar photoshoot later, he told me he noted a very minor issue on the fret board edge that I may not notice but wanted to get it looked at by PRS which was under warranty as it’s brand new. After PRS UK/Europe sorted out the issue it’s back at Wildwire where it was packaged and shipped. I can hardly wait! I was about to add a nice amp into the package but seems you lovely chaps in the northern UK have cleaned out the stores! My Mesa Recotoverb would have to do for now until I get new GAS.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Hey guys just a quick update. The wood library tremonti came back to the dealer from PRS UK/Europe. Whatever they had to do or asses lasted about 6 days +\- 2 days for shipping. All was sorted according to the dealer (Wildwire Guitars) and she is on her way to the Caribbean :):D

BTW Leon at Wilwire is a real class of a guy, Answered all my questions when I was inquiring about the instrument about two weeks back. Many email correspondences back an forth and a full on guitar photoshoot later, he was told me he noted a very minor issue on the fret board edge that I may not notice but wanted to get it looked at by PRS which was under warranty as it’s brand new. Sorted out and packaged. I can hardly wait! I was about to add a nice amp into the package but seems you lovely chaps in the northern UK have cleaned out the stores! My Mesa Recotoverb would have to do for now until I get new GAS.
Thanks for the update, really excited for you!!!

UPDATE:

BTW Leon at Wildwire is a real class of a guy, Answered all my questions when I was inquiring about the instrument two weeks back. Many email correspondences back an forth and a full on guitar photoshoot later, he told me he noted a very minor issue on the fret board edge that I may not notice but wanted to get it looked at by PRS which was under warranty as it’s brand new. After PRS UK/Europe sorted out the issue it’s back at Wildwire where it was packaged and shipped. I can hardly wait! I was about to add a nice amp into the package but seems you lovely chaps in the northern UK have cleaned out the stores! My Mesa Recotoverb would have to do for now until I get new GAS.
Outstanding!

Back