WTB Mark Tremonti Artist Package

Is it ok thats it 3 years old and not been sold? It’s brand new according to the shop. Waiting on some further pics from them.

Whoa momma! For a Tremonti fan who can afford it, you should not delay!

Don't worry about it sitting in a store for a long time. I've bought used guitars that I can't understand why anyone would get rid of. Sometimes it's just a matter of the right guitar for the right person taking a while to match up!

Whoa momma! For a Tremonti fan who can afford it, you should not delay!

Don't worry about it sitting in a store for a long time. I've bought used guitars that I can't understand why anyone would get rid of. Sometimes it's just a matter of the right guitar for the right person taking a while to match up!

yeah was a bit skeptical because I can’t be there to purchase it in real and for me this is a once in a lifetime purchase, so I’d wanna make sure it’s absolutely brand new. The shop is an official prs dealer and they did say it’s brand new! Thanks guy’s ! Pulling the trigger!

Ahh relieved. Thank you! Guys this is my first US prs! I’m excited. Is there anything I should ask from the store, anything that is routine to confirm authenticity? Sorry for the load of questions. This is my first, and it’s a bit nerve racking given the cost and wanting everything to go smoothly and not be disappointed.

Ahh relieved. Thank you! Guys this is my first US prs! I’m excited. Is there anything I should ask from the store, anything that is routine to confirm authenticity? Sorry for the load of questions. This is my first, and it’s a bit nerve racking given the cost and wanting everything to go smoothly and not be disappointed.
Relax, you did very well!

If the guitar pictured is the one you get, it's 100% legit. I suppose you could ask for a pic if the details in the hang tag.

Also congrats on a spectacular first PRS!

Thanks guys! Yup she’s sold to me. Patiently awaiting the arrival. I assume this is gonna be a painful week of waiting? This is my first us prs. I’m trying not to hard to be to excited, but in the back of mind, I can’t wait to open that case! Dumb question, but I’m guessing the tone differences between the se models and us models are night and day?

Thanks guys! Yup she’s sold to me. Patiently awaiting the arrival. I assume this is gonna be a painful week of waiting? This is my first us prs. I’m trying not to hard to be to excited, but in the back of mind, I can’t wait to open that case! Dumb question, but I’m guessing the tone differences between the se models and us models are night and day?

Congrats man! Tremonti's are absolutely killer and Copperhead has become one of my favourite colours; wait til you see yours in person, you will know what I mean. ;)

SE vs Core: a stock SE vs a stock core, there will definitely be a difference. That said, SE's are a great bang for the buck and with some upgrades, including a pickup swap, you can get closer to the USA version. The biggest difference I notice with the SE's vs Core models has more to do feel. SE's are of course very playable, but there is just something else about a USA made PRS.

The SE Tremonti has just the regular se pickups they put in a bunch of models so it won’t sound exactly like a USA Tremonti. However, if you put the actual Tremonti pickup set in an SE I bet you’d be lucky if you could tell the difference on sound alone.

Trying not to be excited? Forget it dude! Jump around, scream like a girl, and whatever you like!:D:cool:

Congrats man! Tremonti's are absolutely killer and Copperhead has become one of my favourite colours; wait til you see yours in person, you will know what I mean. ;)

SE vs Core: a stock SE vs a stock core, there will definitely be a difference. That said, SE's are a great bang for the buck and with some upgrades, including a pickup swap, you can get closer to the USA version. The biggest difference I notice with the SE's vs Core models has more to do feel. SE's are of course very playable, but there is just something else about a USA made PRS.

Initially I wanted a yellow tiger. But this copperhead color was just perfect. I like the fact that the back was left natural. It really pops the grain to me!

Back