Wow! Caution: Fake PRS Content

"it is a PRS copy from asia, same place they make the SE models"

Ah yes... Just throw in all the 'asian' countries to try and legitimize the sale of a fake. Either that or he he can't sistinguish South Korea from China!

$750!!!! If he found a mug who thought it was a genuine PS and offered him many times more I bet he'd take it. Sick.

"it is a PRS copy from asia, same place they make the SE models"

Ah yes... Just throw in all the 'asian' countries to try and legitimize the sale of a fake. Either that or he he can't sistinguish South Korea from China!

$750!!!! If he found a mug who thought it was a genuine PS and offered him many times more I bet he'd take it. Sick.

I understand that it's against the Craigslist terms of use to even post that-since it has the PRS logo on it, it's a copyright infringement and should be flagged. Unfortunately, the US Customs people have higher priority items to worry about. At least the seller is upfront about it being a fake-there are all sorts of lowlifes running around ebay and CL trying to pass off fake PRS's, LP's, and from what I understand, fake Martins and Taylors as the real thing. Just my two cents.

Never seen one of those with the private stock writing on the back. I wonder if they added that.

I understand that it's against the Craigslist terms of use to even post that-since it has the PRS logo on it, it's a copyright infringement and should be flagged. Unfortunately, the US Customs people have higher priority items to worry about. At least the seller is upfront about it being a fake-there are all sorts of lowlifes running around ebay and CL trying to pass off fake PRS's, LP's, and from what I understand, fake Martins and Taylors as the real thing. Just my two cents.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other...

There's definately worse as you say. There would be folk who would try and sell that for a few grand and pass it off as the real thing. Unfortunately, we don't know if he's tried that and failed or whether he got stung and is now trying to claw some of the cash back. He may have bought it knowing it was a fake and is trying to make a little extra on it. That's more than most SE's would cost new.

Who knows... Still wrong.

Knowingly selling a counterfeit item is illegal in some countries. Even if you declare it as being a counterfeit item (law is really anal like that)

Back