Would love a S2 Singlecut Semi-Hollow, but...

Chris528

Really like the look of these, but I can't get past the look of the bird inlays. They look so cheap and it totally stops me from buying. The SE models look way better than the S2. Anyone else feel this way?

Just get a Singlecut Hollowbody. Your eyeballs will be in business.

For the record, the S2 birds are far more blingy than the real Mammoth Ivory birds on my PS build that are very plain indeed (and I like them that way).

Last edited:
That's what I really want to get, but with a move coming up as well as marriage and starting a family in the near future it's not feasible. However, my woman did say she would buy me a guitar as a wedding present. She's a keeper!!!!

I like 'em better than the ones that come on core line PRS for the past few years... Th whole "outline" thing looks janky to me, but whatever... With the exception of the Rosewood LTD inlay I'm over inlays. Dots and moons are where it's at.

Think they look way too cheap, but that's my opinion. If it weren't for them, I would likely jump on one.

That's what I really want to get, but with a move coming up as well as marriage and starting a family in the near future it's not feasible. However, my woman did say she would buy me a guitar as a wedding present. She's a keeper!!!!

this was my wedding present from my wonderful wife...

4745.jpg

talk about a keeper.... :dancing:

I don't think using the latest birds version (core line) on the S2 line (since they are made in Maryland) would
affect the affordability of this line that much and would be a real upgrade from the
Plasticky looks of the se birds IMHO

Back