World Cup 2018

Who would have predicted this? Argentina, Spain and Portugal all out in the round of 16. My gut says Croatia will beat Denmark, but with the way things are going, anything could happen.

I know Russia just sat back and played D, but for the love of Pete, could Spain have passed less than 8,000 times!?

Mexico and Brazil off to a good start. Mexico is pressing HARD and Brazil looks to be on their heels. Twenty-three minutes in. It will be interesting to see how long they can keep this up.

Mexico and Brazil off to a good start. Mexico is pressing HARD and Brazil looks to be on their heels. Twenty-three minutes in. It will be interesting to see how long they can keep this up.
Really wished Mexico would make it to the next round... I got no connection with Brazil this tournament.
Surprising result in Austrian F1 race :D
another F1 follower? :) What a drive by Max eh, in a great GP

Really wished Mexico would make it to the next round... I got no connection with Brazil this tournament.

another F1 follower? :) What a drive by Max eh, in a great GP

Yeah, really pleased for him, he’s such a natural young driver! One of the best first laps ever:D

And no one pretended to fall over, to get a penalty kick!;)

Man, Im quite happy that the best playing team went through but, damn I did start cheering for the underdog after that 2-0 and then to lose in the final seconds... pfffff

Quite a disgraceful match at times, with a terrible ref as well.

But ooh so unlucky, Colombia came so close

Back