World Cup 2018

21 days is too long for almost anything, though I will be watching 3 weeks of the Tour de France soon.

That's what I'm talkin' about! I always look forward to those three weeks in July. I also look forward to July because it's my birth month. Hmmm.......better look for a present for my self!;)

Egg Chasing is a game played by the slightly deranged. Qualification consists of Cauliflower ears, No teeth. Broken noses and Big Boys in tight shorts LOL Can't see England doing Diddly Squat and anyway I picked out Germany In the sweepstake and they've got Mesut O'zil, Mesut O'zil. Go you Gooner.!!!

Ozil = Yes! Arsenal = Yes! Germany = not so much

Everyone around here (Germany) was gearing up for a big night with lots of celebrating. Grills were burning, beer was flowing, flags were waving.

Alas, it is very quiet in the villages right now. Deutschland will have to win the next 2 games.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...intc_linkname=article_mysticpig_contentcard28

From the BBC (so it must be true)

World Cup 2018: Mystic micro pig chooses semi-finalists...

"A pig with "special powers" has chosen the four nations that will reach the World Cup semi-finals - and (sadly) England is not one of them."

And as we all like pictures, here's Marcus the Mystic Pig:) I'm not sure if Marcus is modelling a recycled European Union flag (we won't be needing them for much longer, allegedly...) or if he's wearing a special magic suit. Looks pretty cool for a pig anyway.

10203960321309bb1e63.jpg

Last edited:
Dramatic finish by England after they squandered a ridiculous number of chances.

Back