World Cup 2014

Yeah I noticed that when i started it up and saw the end of Spain vs Chile.. so ill be watching what I can :) I just assumed they were only showing "local" games like so many apps do, but I'm happy to be wrong in this case,lol.

Yes, and there was the first jaw-dropper of the 2014 World Cup - Spain sent home in two games. Who woulda thunk?

Spain eliminated after two games. Certainly the biggest shock so far.

Netherlands looks strong, but Australia put up a hell of a fight.

I'm looking forward the the Uriguay v England match today. It should be interesting to see one of England's biggest stars playing for the Uruguay side (Luis Suárez).

The Colombia v Ivory Coast match should be a good one, as should the Japan v Greece match because the Japanese team is just so unpredictable.

ps- ESPN3 is streaming all of the games live

My Friends in Spain are not answering their Phones this morning!!!

...as should the Japan v Greece match because the Japanese team is just so unpredictable.

I see the Japanese as unpredictable as well and really look forward to see how we'll do against them, hoping the morale of the Greek team has improved after the last match.
The game is at 01:00 Local time and most of us will stay up to watch it...

May as well start warming the plane up on the tarmac... Still an outside chance of going through but I have my doubts. Caught sleeping at the back in both games. Got rid of too many experienced players.

Will the stars align and allow England to stay? Their defense was lacking, but at least Rooney scored his first WC goal.

Japan played well, but they aren't physical enough up near the goal. The poor officiating didn't help their cause.

Italy v Coast A Rica coming up in a few minutes. It should be exciting.

Costa Rica sends England home while putting on a frigging clinic on how to put a team offside. Italy had 11 offsides today - I've never had 11 offsides in a kids' game.

Dr. Evil: "Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet."

Let's go TEAM USA!!!!!

"Belgium!" - Douglas Adams

Tim Howard was a beast today - the most saves ever recorded in a World Cup match (they've only kept track for 50 years).

Back