Work Selfie

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Just posted this up elsewhere griping about it being morning, looking miserable, and NEEDING my coffee. Then I noticed the shirt I was wearing....so, I figured it would be appropriate here too.....lol

48426361_10161183227290331_8662761350256132096_n.jpg

Ever see an Asian wearing cowboy boots and a western hat? Haha.

Dude, ain't a whole lot of black guys, in the Greater Philadelphia area, in cowboy hats either. I can't even find any around here. Got this one in WV, and some of my other ones on line.

Fortunately for me, I live in Texas where there are boots and hats galore. Have you ever seen a $25k boots?

I’m kinda bald, will be until all my surgeries are done. Ever see an Asian wearing cowboy boots and a western hat? Haha.
Only in that one "film", and she looked good in them...

:eek:

I keed, I keed. Never seen such a film.

But it sounds like there is some room for research...

;)

I need one of those hats.

I need to be cool enough to wear one of those hats. That's a look I'll never be able to pull off.

I’m kinda bald, will be until all my surgeries are done. Ever see an Asian wearing cowboy boots and a western hat? Haha.

Nope. Never have. Never really wanted to.

Until now.

Dude, ain't a whole lot of black guys, in the Greater Philadelphia area, in cowboy hats either. I can't even find any around here. Got this one in WV, and some of my other ones on line.

Ah, good old WV. My daughter went to WVU, and we've gone to a number of Wheeling Nailers games, so I've been to WV way too much the last 10-15 years. A lot of that was in Morgantown, so it's not like real WV! I've got some friends and family in the Philly area, but I don't get out there much. There was some talk of heading there in March to see some guys from another forum, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

I need to be cool enough to wear one of those hats. That's a look I'll never be able to pull off.

Nope. Never have. Never really wanted to.

Until now.

Ah, good old WV. My daughter went to WVU, and we've gone to a number of Wheeling Nailers games, so I've been to WV way too much the last 10-15 years. A lot of that was in Morgantown, so it's not like real WV! I've got some friends and family in the Philly area, but I don't get out there much. There was some talk of heading there in March to see some guys from another forum, but I don't know if that's going to happen.
Don’t they burn sofas in WVU? Hahaha. J/K

Yeah man.....Most of my relatives are scattered all over WV, OH and VA.

Just posted this up elsewhere griping about it being morning, looking miserable, and NEEDING my coffee. Then I noticed the shirt I was wearing....so, I figured it would be appropriate here too.....lol

48426361_10161183227290331_8662761350256132096_n.jpg

Is that a bike in your shop?!

I like your style!

Now a nice photo opportunity would be you, the natural PRS and the bike!

Back