Essential Duties and Responsibilities’ (include and other duties may be assigned) I'm essentially responsible a lot of the time.
• Employee can inspect approximately 40 guitar per day - How loosely is "approximately" defined?
• Employee is able to correct set-up and electronics problems - I can, but I'm not always quick. Or correct. And sometimes I don't know when I've been set up.
• Employee can inspect and identify finish problems - No problems finishing, so I think I'd notice a problem.
• Able to pay close attention to detail - Yes, I can pay attention.
• Able to uphold a high level of quality And a higher level of quantity.
• Able to sit or stand for long periods of time I'm an excellent sitter. And a decent stander. I'm pretty nimble for a fat guy.
• Ability to work unsupervised and follow instructions independently - I prefer being unsupervised. I can follow independent instructions, but some work better together.
• Employee can inspect approximately 40 guitar per day - I see why you want someone who can pay attention to detail.
• Able to lift 70 pounds - Have you seen the size of my a$$? (This question would not be needed for an in-person interview. Necessary on an application or phone screen.)
• Close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus - Eyelids work just fine, so closing vision is no issue. I like people who are deep and have no problems perceiving them. My wife says I adjust too much in public - she's the one focused on that.
• Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and vibration - I'm able to supply my own fumes - quality, volume (amount) and volume (sound) are diet-dependent. Very rarely with airborne particles. As for mechanical parts and vibration, whatever gets the job done for you - I'm about the result, not what it takes to get you there.
I'll await my employment offer...