wood pickup surrounds

I've been waiting 4 days short of a year for a set of cocobolo 408 rings. I've exchanged emails a few times. Death in the family, really backed up with work, getting ready for a product show, etc etc. Last communication was in January. He hoped to be caught up on old orders in February. Still waiting..........

Sorry to hear all that. I will not be ordering again from Guilford at pickuprings.com till I hear he's reasonably caught up and responsive. I loved his product but that aggravation is not worth it.

I exchanged PMs with a guy at TGP yesterday. He'd been waiting 6 months for his pickup rings in mid-2015 and finally got his money back (but only after filing a PayPal dispute). Guilford promised him his pickup rings free, as a make-good, but he has not received them.

So this outfit in Germany - how do you order, and pay, and how do they ship to the US? Does it go well?

=K

I bought both my sets from John Guilford. He even warned me about the tension springs being too strong in PRS's to be completely safe to install. All lined up correctly, fit perfectly, but when trying to string screw through spring they cracked from the pressure. I lost heart with them and reinstalled the original cream colored plastic ones, which, as I have noted recently, the Neck pickup one has a crack on the bass side.......MOJO.

Back