WOOD LIBRARY TRIP 2019!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hey!
I have to say, this feels like one of the better batches of Wood Library woods we have ever picked. So, lets get to it!

By the way - these are all 10 tops....10 TOPS.

Wood Library Custom 24 Floyd
https://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-wood-library-custom-24-floyd-brians-limited

All one piece quilt Maple 10 tops
Swamp Ash bodies
5 with Roasted Maple necks and Ebony boards
5 with Curly Maple necks and Curly Maple boards
58/15 neck with uncovered Metal bridge
Smoked Chrome Hardware
Gray Black Fade, Fire Red Black Fade Smoke Wrap, Jade Green Burst, Blue Fade Smoke Wrap, Violet Blue Burst

IMG_4954.jpeg

IMG_4956.jpeg

IMG_4958.jpeg

IMG_4960.jpeg

IMG_4962.jpeg

IMG_4964.jpeg

IMG_4965.jpeg

IMG_4968.jpeg

IMG_4970.jpeg

IMG_4972.jpeg

I said it on FB and ill say it here, these 2 runs are gonna be insane.

Its gonna be time to move some stuff so I can pick up one of them, or hit the lotto and pick up a few LOL

Dude, halfway through scrolling through the pics I had to look back at the top of the thread and make sure you said “Wood Library”.... I got disoriented and thought I was lookin’ at Private Stocks!

Edit: It’s a shame these aren’t all Santana’s.

Dude, halfway through scrolling through the pics I had to look back at the top of the thread and make sure you said “Wood Library”.... I got disoriented and thought I was lookin’ at Private Stocks!

Edit: It’s a shame these aren’t all Santana’s.

Truth!

Dang, blue fade in BOTH runs! Killing me Brian! Actually it’s my lack of funds that is killing me!

This is probably a dangerous question on my part, but anyone have any images of what "Trampas Green Fade" looks like?

Admit it, there is a super secret vault just for Brian that only opens during certain phases of the moon with secret chants and planetary alignments. There may or may not be other brand guitar sacrifices involved :)

This is probably a dangerous question on my part, but anyone have any images of what "Trampas Green Fade" looks like?
So to answer my own question, I had some positive google-fu for once and found a link to this very forum with some nice photos:

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threa...-all-her-glory-p22-rw-trem-trampas-fade.7179/

Hmm. Tempting. But might go for a blue fade instead, if I was to snag one of these. The single piece tops are amazing looking, but I don't know if I like a Floyd Rose...

Back