WOOD LIBRARY SINGLECUT 594 SATIN!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
This 10 piece run was hand picked by our staff at the Paul Reed Smith factory as a Wood Library Limited Run. We are now accepting pre-orders, these guitars are due in around September 2019/October 2019. Please Contact us for pre-orders or with any questions. Thank you!

http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...ry-mccarty-singlecut-594-satin-brians-limited

Finish: All Satin
Top Wood: Flame Maple 10 Tops
Back Wood: Mahogany
Number of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 24.594″ scale length
Neck Wood: 5 will have East Indian Rosewood necks, 5 will have Mahogany necks
Fretboard Wood: The East Indian Rosewood necks will have Brazilian Rosewood boards, the Mahogany necks will have Ebony fretboards
Fretboard Inlays: Sparkle Mother of Pearl birds with Paua outlines
Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage which shares the same width measurements as PRS’s Pattern neck but is slightly thicker front to back and features an asymmetrical carve with a little less meat on the treble side and a little more meat on the bass side of the neck.
Bridge: PRS Two Piece Stoptail
Tuners: Tweaked PRS Phase III Locking Tuners that have an added set screw that pulls the tuner’s shaft, gear, and worm together (but take the tuner button out of play) to promote tone transfer from the string directly into the guitar itself with as little energy as possible begin detracted.
Hardware Type: Smoked Black
Treble Pickup: Metal
Bass Pickup: 57/08
Controls: 2 volume and 2 tone controls with 3 way toggle on the upper horn. Push/Pull coil taps
Case: Black Paisley Hardshell

Finish Colors:
-Charcoal Blue Burst
-Autumn Sky
-Charcoal
-Eriza Verde Smokeburst, Natural back
-River Blue

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

OMG..Satin SC 594s; you are an evil man!

Question - How heavy were the backs on these? SCs can get hefty pretty quickly...not too sure about getting into another guitar up near 10lbs.

Nobody noticed the naughty pickup combination yet? :):)
A mahogany necked in Charcoal would be killer!!
I believe the whole series should be in charcoal with metallic black backs....

Brian- can you change one of these future builds to be done in satin fire red? I’ve been to your shop twice now and we discussed catching one of the next times you placed an order.

Brian- can you change one of these future builds to be done in satin fire red? I’ve been to your shop twice now and we discussed catching one of the next times you placed an order.
Hey! Give me a shout tomorrow or an email would be good. I will see what I can do.

Thanks

Maybe the best pickup combo EVER. Well, it’s my favorite at least.

Maybe the best pickup combo EVER. Well, it’s my favorite at least.

I'm glad I hadn't seen that. I'm not so happy now.

I will say the 594 I got at Experience is just awesome. It doesn't have this pickup combo, though, so I may need to do some thinking. Not for this run, but there's always the future...

I'm glad I hadn't seen that. I'm not so happy now.

I will say the 594 I got at Experience is just awesome. It doesn't have this pickup combo, though, so I may need to do some thinking. Not for this run, but there's always the future...
Luckily, you can put this combo in any guitar pretty easily these days.

Back