WOOD LIBRARY SINGLECUT 594 RUN!

I'd agree, SC594. Of course, you know what this means.....I need to find a bus to step in front of. Only way to save my wallet. Especially because I just paid all of the credit cards off today. This couldn't come at a worse time.....

Jim,
You're wrong! It came at the best time, since your credit cards are now with a zero balance!
You need to think positively! ;)
Stephen

Jim,
You're wrong! It came at the best time, since your credit cards are now with a zero balance!
You need to think positively! ;)
Stephen

True....although the whole purpose of paying them off was to pay them off. Not to make room for more purchases. Although, I have been playing nurse to the Mrs while she's been on FMLA the last month. I deserve to treat myself to a "reward"!

Geez - a guitar? For taking care of your wife????

My wife had a knee replacement, and all I got was a guitar CABLE.

Maybe my wife is right - I need a newer model.

Geez - a guitar? For taking care of your wife????

My wife had a knee replacement, and all I got was a guitar CABLE.

Maybe my wife is right - I need a newer model.

Just trying to justify it in my tiny little mind. Although, new models are good too!

Just trying to justify it in my tiny little mind. Although, new models are good too!

I tried to negotiate for a guitar, but it didn't work. I told her it just proved what I've said for years, that I clearly care more about her than she does about me.

Then I put some Crisco on the soles of her shoes.

I didn't say I took good care of her.

I tried to negotiate for a guitar, but it didn't work. I told her it just proved what I've said for years, that I clearly care more about her than she does about me.

Then I put some Crisco on the soles of her shoes.

I didn't say I took good care of her.

WOMEN! Sounds like ours are both cut from the same cloth.

Crisco, huh? I may have to try that on the wheels of her knee walker. Or maybe the brakes! Hmmmm....insurance money would turn into a nice PS...........o_O

If these are 25" scale or longer with a fixed bridge, and you do a quilt top in black gold burst with binding, I'm in.

True....although the whole purpose of paying them off was to pay them off. Not to make room for more purchases. Although, I have been playing nurse to the Mrs while she's been on FMLA the last month. I deserve to treat myself to a "reward"!

Taking care of the Mrs. can be a dangerous thing to do, if she passes on to you whatever she had.
Putting your life in dire jeopardy is more then enough reason for a new guitar of your choice, hold the mustard, and spare no expense please! ;)

I'm having hip replacement surgery in 11 days. My wife is taking care of me. Having to go through the pain and suffering, I feel that I am eligible for a new Tele at least! I'm the one who has to do exercise and walking. I could die of a blood clot! Hummm...maybe I ought to up that Tele to a new Vigier Expert, and a Metro-plex, to be purchased at my leisure during 2017...if I live! OOOOHHHHH, the horror! ;)

Taking care of the Mrs. can be a dangerous thing to do, if she passes on to you whatever she had.
Putting your life in dire jeopardy is more then enough reason for a new guitar of your choice, hold the mustard, and spare no expense please! ;)

I'm having hip replacement surgery in 11 days. My wife is taking care of me. Having to go through the pain and suffering, I feel that I am eligible for a new Tele at least! I'm the one who has to do exercise and walking. I could die of a blood clot! Hummm...maybe I ought to up that Tele to a new Vigier Expert, and a Metro-plex, to be purchased at my leisure during 2017...if I live! OOOOHHHHH, the horror! ;)

No chance she passes it on to me. Hemi-joint replacement of the big toe, shortening and movement of the 2nd metatarsal and the removal of a gi-normous ganglion cyst. She is testing my patience though. She downloaded a bell app on her phone. She rings the damn thing whenever she wants/needs something. It was cute the first few days. After a month, not so much. :mad:

Good luck on the hip surgery!

No chance she passes it on to me. Hemi-joint replacement of the big toe, shortening and movement of the 2nd metatarsal and the removal of a gi-normous ganglion cyst. She is testing my patience though. She downloaded a bell app on her phone. She rings the damn thing whenever she wants/needs something. It was cute the first few days. After a month, not so much. :mad:

Sounds like you may need one of those whip sound apps.

f420ccbf7e3f07256a436ba8a0d632bcca091542065e9e0171413ba21aca13ee.jpg

I wonder if they make an app that goes "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA"... :rolleyes:

Good luck w/the surgery. My father-in-law had both hips replaced in the year or so before he died (not related - don't worry!), and he had huge improvements. Just make sure you do all the therapy and stuff - he got to a point and stopped doing it, even though he could have been much better than he was. He was content to get from one end of the house to the other, and that was enough.

Sounds like you may need one of those whip sound apps.

f420ccbf7e3f07256a436ba8a0d632bcca091542065e9e0171413ba21aca13ee.jpg

I wonder if they make an app that goes "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA"... :rolleyes:

I will definitely have to do some searching. Especially while she's still on one leg. Less chance that she'll catch me!

Contour charcoal burst...if that has a mahogany neck, I'm in trouble. If it's on a quilt, I'm REALLY in trouble.

Hey Brian, do you know what color the one piece quilt top is? #10
I'm not Brian, but I've asked this about a previous run. Brian picks the tops and the colors. PRS decides which top gets which color. We all find out when they arrive!

Kevin

Hey Brian, do you know what color the one piece quilt top is? #10
Hello! Kevin is correct - this run is being ordered based on color, we do not know which top will get which color.

This run is due in April!

Back