WOOD LIBRARY RUN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hello my people!

Tomorrow (June 9th) we will be chatting Wood Library and announcing our next WOOD LIBRARY SPECIAL RUN on Facebook LIVE!

Come on by our Facebook page at 11:30am on June 9th and chat with us. We will be talking about a few of our current in stock Wood Library guitars and announcing our next run!

To make this fun - THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THE EXACT MODEL OF OUR NEXT RUN WINS A FREE BRIAN'S GUITARS T-SHIRT!

Here is the link to our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Brians-Guitars-151740161513557/

11:30AM, Thursday June 9th, Brian's Guitars Facebook page, BE THERE!

UGH! That's what time my son gets out of school tomorrow...I'll be a little late...save me a seat!

To make this fun - THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THE EXACT MODEL OF OUR NEXT RUN WINS A FREE BRIAN'S GUITARS T-SHIRT!
I should probably disqualify myself, since I'm already getting a T-shirt, but here goes:

594SHSSAM (semi-hollow, stoptail, swamp-ash body, maple neck)

All lefties!

Semi hollow Explorer body with 7 single coil pickups with individual volume controls and a master tone, three-way toggle, reverse Floyd Rose stop tail, 8 string, yellow blueburst, mahogany neck with a plasterboard fretboard, 26.5 frets, puppy inlays.

Gray shirt on a supermodel, please.

Never know what your evil-genius PRS pusher-powers are going to come up, but I'm sure it will be killer! But an HB1 run would be nice... ;-)

Maybe an amp? :)

Cause I don't need another guitar yet, no matter how bad I want one.

Stonkin'! I'm having trouble deciding on a colour, but I'm almost definitely be in touch about one of the maple neck ones...

Back