WOOD LIBRARY MODERN EAGLE V RUN!

Hey John - Im sorry to hear about this. We have been closed at 4pm on Fridays since around April of 2020. Our google listing as well as social media pages reflect that. Unfortunately, upon reading this thread, I looked at our website and it does seem that a web update brought back an archived page of our About Section old hours. I have reported this to my web team. I do apologize, I am the one at the shop on Fridays and Im typically here until about 430 so I must have just missed you. Please give us a call should you want to come back some time and Ill make sure you have plenty of time. Im also happy to work you a nice price on something for your time and gas money.

Thanks
Brian

Brian,
I appreciate your effort to address my situation. I thank you for your comments, and I’m sorry I missed you. Please forgive my assumption that the store closed early, I was unaware of the 4:00 closing time. I had a frantic day of driving, traffic was bad up to Hartford followed by a treck up the back roads to Riverton and then down to Cheshire. Heavy rain and poor visibility in the late afternoon slowed traffic even further. I expected to get to your place by 3:30 which I thought was plenty of time to check out the inventory for a 5:00 closing. I have to head back to Riverton in August or September, I’ll head to your store in the morning before Riverton. That will give me time to browse and maybe work out an order for a Private Stock.

Respectfully,
John

I love seeing a story like this ending in a mutual demonstration of class and respect. Kudos to you both.

So...since this thread is now alive again, how far along the production line are our little beasties? Q2 ends in a few weeks...

I talked to Brian today and he is waiting on an update from PRS.

Hey sorry y’all! Workin on it. I’ll try to get an update this week.
So, no updates yet?

Or, because my birthday is coming up, my wife has conspired with you and everyone else who ordered one of these to keep it quiet - they have already been secretly delivered to Brian's, and one delivered to my wife, and it will all be revealed next month?

I need to get out more...

Brian has posted the first of these in his Instagram account - the Faded Purple Burst in Config #1. And it is the one-piece top. Looks a beauty.

I'd post a link but I don't log into Instagram from this PC, and not sure how individual photos show up any way if not logged in.

Maybe @Brian G can post a photo or two here? hint hint

Hopefully more are on the way!

Brian has posted the first of these in his Instagram account - the Faded Purple Burst in Config #1. And it is the one-piece top. Looks a beauty.

I'd post a link but I don't log into Instagram from this PC, and not sure how individual photos show up any way if not logged in.

Maybe @Brian G can post a photo or two here? hint hint

Hopefully more are on the way!

Maybe I’ll post a few pics....if I can stop playing it long enough to take a few. ;)
Spectacular instrument...
Thanks again Brian!!!!!

Here are the first couple, both are sold but I wanted to throw some eye candy at you!

Teal Fade / Maple neck

PRSWoodLibraryModernEagleVTealFade0339778-1_633x950.jpg

PRSWoodLibraryModernEagleVTealFade0339778-3_950x712.jpg

PRSWoodLibraryModernEagleVTealFade0339778-5_734x950.jpg

PRSWoodLibraryModernEagleVTealFade0339778-19_633x950.jpg

Back