Wood Library DGT MT Whale Blue on Korina with Ebony Fretboard at Seattleguitarstore

seattleguitarstore

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Donna the friendly UPS driver brought in the first of our Wood Library DGT's in today. I took some pictures on the fly to post and will make an effort to get better shots quickly.

This one is Whale Blue with a tight flame top. A light Korina Back and Neck allow it to come in at 7 lbs 6.7 oz. I chose Ebony for the fretboards in case you wish to travel and because I love the ebony...
http://www.seattleguitarstore.com/prs-guitar-store-wood-library-dgt-whale-blue-korina-ltd/

I expect the next nine instruments to come in over the next few weeks. Other colors have been chosen and 5 are being made with mahogany.

LIBRARYKORBLUE001_zpsa0e3123e.jpg

LIBRARYKORBLUE002_zps8f305fc9.jpg

LIBRARYKORBLUE005_zpsc36628da.jpg
LIBRARYKORBLUE007_zps9565b6df.jpg
LIBRARYKORBLUE008_zps46ed572d.jpg
LIBRARYKORBLUE010_zpsdfec91b5.jpg
LIBRARYKORBLUE012_zps3590058a.jpg
LIBRARYKORBLUE015_zpsfc6f5070.jpg

Slamming. DGT 's are so freaking boss. Love the wood combo.

Thanks. I really wanted to get a Korina and Ebony for myself. The perks of being the owner.
Trips to the factory are dangerous.

That's one of the coolest guitars I've ever seen. And I usually don't go for blue!

I'm a heathen in that I'm not a massive DGT fan but that's one of the best colour combos I've ever seen anywhere. Surprised I've not seen it more often to be honest!

Back