WOOD LIBRARY ARTIST 509 RUN!

Greenie, blue fade and violet Blue Burst pics comin at ya this weekend!

"Greenie" for some reason has me excited... o_O:eek::confused::D:p:cool:

What the heck am I still up at 1am for and I'm not playing music?............ aCk!!! o_O
(I guess Mom must have named me "Will", as in "you Will be a night owl"....)

:eek: Nice pick!
I know you have shoes to match

Thanks! And, you bet I've got shoes for this one!

Beautiful! And there was no bad choice.
Congrats!!!

Thanks! I didn't think so either.

I was going to say that was very generous of you, but I looked again and yours is exceptional.

More little goblins in #2 made it an easy choice, for me.

Am I correct in assuming we've seen Tops #4 and #10 from the wood pics on the beautiful pink guitars?

Hmm....I should go back and look!

The first one is the one piece top. I chose the 2nd.
Dude, I owe you like a case of beers for leaving me the one piece top.

C1YWRkG.gif

Guys - I know a forum guitar has never happened and probably won't - but, so far 6 out of 10 guitars from this run have sold to forum guys....THANK YOU!
Special thanks to @Tosca for getting this thing off the ground. This is a special run for sure and I'm glad to have been a part.

Guys - I know a forum guitar has never happened and probably won't - but, so far 6 out of 10 guitars from this run have sold to forum guys....THANK YOU!
Special thanks to @Tosca for getting this thing off the ground. This is a special run for sure and I'm glad to have been a part.

Thank you Brian for having the patience to help us get this done. Can't wait to see the rest of this incredible WL run (especially my own)!!!

Yep.... this is me... and I am happ-e... :):D:p:cool:

Actually like the natural rear neck better!

I know it's been said, but really great run @Brian G !!! I came in on the tail end of it, but Wow! There are going to be 6 happy forum members.

Thanks for the awesome pics and service! This will be the first to arrive of two limited/special runs that I've EVER gotten
in on!

Last edited:
Back