WOOD LIBRARY ARTIST 509 RUN!

Now I'll be sitting here not only counting the days to retirement on Jan 4th, 2019, but I'll also be counting
days until Nov/Dec first pics/delivery or the new Jade Green Burst 509... aCk!!! @bodia , let us know if
you see any of these. You could accidentally snap pics of the Jade Green Burst pair... LoL!

Now I'll be sitting here not only counting the days to retirement on Jan 4th, 2019, but I'll also be counting
days until Nov/Dec first pics/delivery or the new Jade Green Burst 509... aCk!!! @bodia , let us know if
you see any of these. You could accidentally snap pics of the Jade Green Burst pair... LoL!

My eyes shall be peeled!

My eyes shall be peeled!

images

I think top #9 is probably my least favorite of the 10... That means I'll probably get that one by luck of the draw... LoL!

I think top #9 is probably my least favorite of the 10... That means I'll probably get that one by luck of the draw... LoL!

#9 was pretty awesome in person...nice 3D tubular quilt and that interesting grain pattern. I think that one is going to be very interesting.

#9 was pretty awesome in person...nice 3D tubular quilt and that interesting grain pattern. I think that one is going to be very interesting.

Yeah... I can live with it... Probably won't get the full effect until it's stained. It's going to be interesting to see which tops we all get and which ones end up for sale
on the BG website unclaimed and for sale. LoL!

Hopefully @bodia will get to sneak a few pics on his visit! I'm hoping to get to schedule a tour next summer since it's halfway between Charleston, SC and where my brother-in-law lives in Maine.

Bucket List trip!

Last edited:
So I went back and no.9 is a stunner! But it’s all relative.

The tops selected are all beautiful in their own way, some are incredibly unusual.

Which ever one you end up with Glide, you’re a very lucky man.

So I went back and no.9 is a stunner! But it’s all relative.

The tops selected are all beautiful in their own way, some are incredibly unusual.

Which ever one you end up with Glide, you’re a very lucky man.

Yeah, I don't think any of us can complain, and I've always wanted a flamed maple neck stained the same as the top!

What kills me is now I've got TWO freaking guitars on order!!! LoL! I've NEVER ordered a PRS to be built until this year, and did two in one year...

I saved all the potential top wood photos on the computer and have looked closely at them all again. There's not a top below excellent in that bunch IMHO.

Back