WOOD LIBRARY ARTIST 509 RUN!

Jade Green Burst #2

http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...-artist-509-brians-limited-jade-green-burst-2

DSC_2628.jpg

DSC_2624.jpg

DSC_2625.jpg

DSC_2631.jpg

DSC_2632.jpg

DSC_2636.jpg

DSC_2640.jpg

DSC_2642.jpg

While this one is beautiful, I think I made the right choice... I like those more horizontal rolls in my quilt. I'd never had a quilt top with those.

Nice. That's clearly top #5. For those at home keeping score.
#3 Haig- Blue Fade
#4 Bodia- Bonnie Pink
#5 Jade Green
#8 Glide-bpm- Jade Green
#9 Shinksma- Violet Blue Burst
#10 Bonnie Pink Single Piece

O.K. So, why am I keeping track? When the first charcoal purple comes in, I'll have an idea on what the remaining one might be by a process of elimination.

#10 went to Dusty.

Och that old thing!! ;);)

Just teasing Glide, she’s a honey!

LoL!!! thanks!
I was sooo scared I was going to regret jumping on the first one, but I definitely prefer the flatter tube like patterns on mine.
I'd own either guitar in a heartbeat, though. I'd own ANY of the guitars I've seen pics of in this Brian's WL 509 run!!!!!!!

LoL!!! thanks!
I was sooo scared I was going to regret jumping on the first one, but I definitely prefer the flatter tube like patterns on mine.
I'd own either guitar in a heartbeat, though. I'd own ANY of the guitars I've seen pics of in this Brian's WL 509 run!!!!!!!
Yeah, the tops in this run are fracking amazing. I'm sure happy with mine, but if any of the other tops had landed for me, I would not be whinging about it, that's for sure!

LoL!!! thanks!

Yeah, the tops in this run are fracking amazing. I'm sure happy with mine, but if any of the other tops had landed for me, I would not be whinging about it, that's for sure!

Truth!

I don't whinge, but I might grumble a little and possibly chuff if certain ones of four remaining both wind up as charcoal purple bursts. I definitely have favorites among the remainder.

I usually play with the neck pair in singlecoil mode on my Sweetwater Wood Library 509, because I like all that Strat-like neck pick up goodness. I was a little surprised that that wasn't one of the tones on demo. Come to think of it, there isn't a tone on that guitar that I don't like. If I didn't have it, I think the wait for the Charcoal Purpleburst would be a touch more difficult.

Last edited:
Awesome 509 DF....Congrats!!!!

Now with only 3 left from this run that remain to be seen...that makes me the LAST of the original forum members to receive his instrument.
The remaining 3 tops (1, 2 and 6) all looked great...so I'm hoping to be as lucky as you all have been. Another fantastic WL run from Brian.

It can now be said:
#3 Haig- Blue Fade
#4 Bodia- Bonnie Pink
#5 Jade Green
#7 Dancing Frog- Charcoal Purpleburst
#8 Glide-bpm- Jade Green
#9 Shinksma- Violet Blue Burst
#10 Dusty- Bonnie Pink Single Piece

Photos arrived yesterday, paid for this this morning.
DSC_5572.JPG

That looks great!

Awesome 509 DF....Congrats!!!!

Now with only 3 left from this run that remain to be seen...that makes me the LAST of the original forum members to receive his instrument.
The remaining 3 tops (1, 2 and 6) all looked great...so I'm hoping to be as lucky as you all have been. Another fantastic WL run from Brian.

I was thinking about these over the weekend. Almost dropped a line to see if you'd gotten yours yet. First in, last out? Punishment for being there when Brian picked the woods? You were, weren't you?

I was thinking about these over the weekend. Almost dropped a line to see if you'd gotten yours yet. First in, last out? Punishment for being there when Brian picked the woods? You were, weren't you?

I was present at the conception...though I wouldn’t characterize this as a punishment. Occasionally great things come to those who wait...

Back