WOOD LIBRARY 594 RUN!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Now arriving at Brian's Guitars!

Our Wood Library McCarty 594 run!
5 of these are curly maple top with Rosewood neck
5 are quilt maple top with figured Mahogany neck

We wanted to put a run of 594s out there with some mean looking colors and a 59/09 humbucker in the bridge to show that these guitars could not only do the vintage inspired thang well...but also get some nice hot tones!

Enough chatting - on to the photos!

Fire Red Black Fade
Curly Maple 10 top, East Indian Rosewood neck
(Bridge humbucker can be switched to an uncovered 59/09 for no charge, arrived from PRS with 58/15)
http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...rary-mccarty-594-brians-limited-fire-red-fade

DSC_6372.jpg

DSC_6375.jpg

DSC_6367.jpg

DSC_6374.jpg

DSC_6376.jpg

DSC_6380.jpg

Brexit isn't helping my wallet… I'd love one of your Wood Library runs (sans Brazzy).
Looking forward to the pictures of the others!

These are just amazing!!!!

Can't wait to see #10!

Bada$$, Brian! Didn't realize these were coming with uncovered 59/09s! Even more bada$$. The black/gold one above looks all the world like Quilt #4?!?!?!? Loving these so far and can't wait to see the rest!

Kevin

Bada$$, Brian! Didn't realize these were coming with uncovered 59/09s! Even more bada$$. The black/gold one above looks all the world like Quilt #4?!?!?!? Loving these so far and can't wait to see the rest!

Kevin
Good eye!

Good lord those look amazing! The 59/09 in the bridge give it a strong Tremonti vibe!

Curious though, why no 85/15? Or was that not an allowed option?

Good lord those look amazing! The 59/09 in the bridge give it a strong Tremonti vibe!

Curious though, why no 85/15? Or was that not an allowed option?
"We wanted to put a run of 594s out there with some mean looking colors and a 59/09 humbucker in the bridge to show that these guitars could not only do the vintage inspired thang well...but also get some nice hot tones"

"We wanted to put a run of 594s out there with some mean looking colors and a 59/09 humbucker in the bridge to show that these guitars could not only do the vintage inspired thang well...but also get some nice hot tones"
That doesn't answer my question but...thanks?

That doesn't answer my question but...thanks?
85/15 was an option, but the tone/output of the 59/09 is more what we were looking for for this run.
To speak generally, we wanted the fuller and hotter 59/09 for the bridge...we left the pickup cover off so that we still got some of that good top end out of the pickup as well. The top end is where the 85/15 shines, in my opinion...but we wanted a little all around more powerful and fuller tone out of the bridge pickup on these.

Back