Wood Covers/Pickup Rings

Scooter

Hi everyone, been lurking for a while now and signed up today.

Anyway, I’m looking for full sets of wood covers/pickup rings for a Core 24 Custom or Core McCartey Singlecut.

Anywhoo, not a whole lot of luck looking on my own, Tone Ninja and Guilford look somewhat promising but I thought I’d throw it out to see what you might recommend.

Nice to be here and thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

I’ve bought a bunch of stuff from Crazyparts. Shipping is slow but their quality is top notch.

Welcome to the forum.

I’ve bought a bunch of stuff from Crazyparts. Shipping is slow but their quality is top notch.
I like the stuff I see at crazy parts. Their ordering is very confusing. Do the back plate covers come in sets of both cover? They only picture the control covers (not the trem covers)?

the site is not laid out very user friendly, there is a lot of stuff there I’d like to order, but it’s not clear I’d get what I want. I’d be more inclined to place an order if I was sure I’d get what I thought I was ordering.

It is a very difficult site to navigate. On the upper left there is a drop down menu. You have to keep going back to it to narrow down your search.

First, select Hailwood Custom Parts. Then, drop down the menu again and you’ll have more choices under that heading.

if you are looking for covers, you should really look at Bob from Michigan. I’ll bet his shipping is much faster and his products looks amazing.

www.bobscustomplates.com

Back