Wondering what the 30th Anniversary birds will be???

I call for THE RETURN OF MOOOOOOOOOONS!!!

A lunar month is about 30 days, so that kinda relates to the 30 year thing. I'd love to have phases of the moon inays. But there'd probably be an uprising.

Moons rule! Howsabout LED moons?

3-D birds. (as in three dimentional)

I'm just making that up. But that would be cool if they could figure out a way to do that.
It doesn't even have to be a holgraphic effect but maybe 3-D printed birds made of plastic and in full color and then dropped into inlay cutouts in the fretboard and then sealed into position with a crystal clear acrylic resin. Or better yet, clear acrylic bird shaped inlay with 3-D birds rendered with lasers. Ever seen those acrylic paper weights at the mall that have a 3D image imbedded into it? Yea, that technology for the bird inlay... and THEN put LED lights behind them so they light up! Yep, that's it! Final answer.

Thirty dirty birds, sitting on a curb, chirping and burping and eating dirty earthworms...

What about "pigeon ivory"?... PRS could just start a bird trapping project up on the roof, starve those suckers, pick through the bones, and inlay those into the fretboard... Too much?

I think they should have a return of the 305 and the 53/10 pickups. The other day I went my local Guitar Center and bought a 3-way blade custom 22 with coil tap. I would to see that to return on the cu22 and cu24. I think we need a floyd cu22. the moon inlays would be cool. And the 408 should have the black pickups like the 513. Just to through this out here a 203,

The Simpsons? Really? As much as I like the show, it's comedy. The 30th Anni isn't comedy. You must be joking.

I think the artists at PRS will think of something terrific. The birds and whisps of the 20th were a home run IMO.

The 30th Anni gift is traditionally pearls. Maybe pearl inlays. I like the phases of the moon (but they have been done by others and my be trademarked). It would be cool to have pearl phases and black pearl in the dark portions.

Alternating Orioles and Ravens in homage to MD. sports. Supposed to be a secret though, so keep it quiet.

Last edited:
Back