With no PRS Experience this year, let’s meet here.

I made it!

48106486473_681a113666_o.jpg
Nice! I see wood blocks to stain in the background- always wanted to do that at one of the PRS events.

Nice! I see wood blocks to stain in the background- always wanted to do that at one of the PRS events.

My son-in-law, Dave, who is a member here (but more of a lurker than a poster), had the incomparable painter, Paul Miles dishing out instructions.

But the real boss, the lovely TS, was there, too.

It was the best Gearfest yet. I had a blast hanging with GAS enablers, Jesse and Rob. The artist appearances were the best yet: Rudy Sarzo, Greg Koch, Ricky Skaggs, and these 2 guys were awesome.

Eric Johnson played, too, but I had to miss him tonight.
That looks like a fun night. I saw a blues fest with my first guitar teacher that had EJ, Buddy Guy, BB King and others. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen!

My son-in-law, Dave, who is a member here (but more of a lurker than a poster), had the incomparable painter, Paul Miles dishing out instructions.

But the real boss, the lovely TS, was there, too.

I approve of the color! :)

LOL! Funny enough that I kept looking for 11 top, he's the only one that I thought I might recognize, realizing that most of us don't know each other, or what we look like.
You’ve never payed attention to my avatar?

Yes, but I didn't see anyone there with their tongue sticking out. lol

Dang, sorry I missed Gearfest. My church was originally looking at sending a few of us up there, but decided to opt for Summer NAMM in Nashville since it's so much closer. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't look like PRS will be there :(

Last edited:
Back