With all the "Keto" spam I've seen lately...

I broke my own cardinal rule....no liquids near the face during forum time....and I'm paying the price...the cold and very wet price.

Well played sir, very well played.:cool:
It's a guy thing... right?
Bravado! Yeah, that's right! She won't make my life freakin' miserable if I just do (insert knee jerk reaction here).
Bwahahahaha!!!
Been there... got the T-shirt and everything!

this is what happens when you use vimeo but the youtube was age-restrict’.

Funny thing is that this track was used for a major ad campaign in UK, for a money comparison company!

Haha brilliant!:D

What in the wide world of sports is the Keto Diet??? I've heard of it but it sounds like acidosis or something just as vile....
It's an "Eat anything you want" diet ... as long as what you want has no sugar and no carbs. That leaves only meat and vegetables. My diet goes one step farther, I don't eat any fiber. That means no vegetables, in other words a meat only diet. Works for what was ailing me.

eh, I don't think I could get with that at all. I love vegetables, cooked, raw pretty much anyway possible. And no sugar and carbs?? You lose weight from the struggle to find that.

eh, I don't think I could get with that at all. I love vegetables, cooked, raw pretty much anyway possible. And no sugar and carbs?? You lose weight from the struggle to find that.
Yeah, I was the same way. I missed vegetables the first month. But one is so satiated with the protein and the fat that cravings just go away. I'm in South China right now and you are right, it's really hard to find something to eat. I'll have to "modify" my diet until I can get back home.

By the way, I've lost 20 Lbs. in 2 months. That was my 1st goal. Just 10 more to reach my final goal. And, more energy, less sleep needed, my innards are working better than before, and my heart is stronger. I gotta be doing something right. I think it's all the bacon!

Yeah, I was the same way. I missed vegetables the first month. But one is so satiated with the protein and the fat that cravings just go away. I'm in South China right now and you are right, it's really hard to find something to eat. I'll have to "modify" my diet until I can get back home.

By the way, I've lost 20 Lbs. in 2 months. That was my 1st goal. Just 10 more to reach my final goal. And, more energy, less sleep needed, my innards are working better than before, and my heart is stronger. I gotta be doing something right. I think it's all the bacon!
I am duly impressed!
Now... if only I had a smidgen of discipline...

That’s where I am, with some fish and meat. Sugar is my nemesis!

Hawaii has a problem with.... Rice. Every conceivable dish is served with "Two Scoop Rice", their pidgen version of two scoops of rice. That rice is bodily converted into sugar and most native Hawaiians, most Asians, even white boys that spend lots of time here are hooked. I've never in my life seen so many amputated feet, legs, wheelchairs, blackened feet, crutches and canes and ill people from sugar anywhere but here. Hawaii claims to be one of the healthiest states in the union, walk down Bishop or Hotel st and see all the human suffering from a single food item...and know that's hogwash.

poor Hawaii! But for the mainland the culprit is sodas. 25 grams of sugar in 12 ozs. That's a killer. And diet Coke isn't a solution. It will kill you too.

Back