Wish: More Solid Color Tops

jm9239

I love flame and quilt for sure, but my favorite PRS feature tops with solid, opaque colors. Black, white, powder blue, gold, different metallic colors, I love them all. I’ve noticed though that they’ve been in pretty limited supply over the past few years relative to tops where you can see the wood.

So a question for dealers and PRS - can we have some more supply of solid tops, pretty please? Especially of the McCarty and 594s.

A lot of people prefer PRS for the tops but man would I love a DGT or a Special Semi Hollow in colors like Daphne Blue, Candy Apple Red or other solid colors

what the just overspray it you kids! fer feck sehk no one had a original finish in 83 and it were better

Pretty maple tops sell oh so well. PRS is highly attuned to what sells in high numbers and what doesn't.

Hint: Look for limited edition guitars that may be just what you're looking for.

I approve this message! It took me forever to find a black top guitar that checked all my boxes.
5-E6-CF949-115-E-4-C84-97-BE-1348-B64-D3-E76.jpg

I can't post the picture right now, but did anyone see the the green to black opaque burst flip flop finish on IG?

MADNESS!
I never thought I would have a favorite sprayer, but here we are!:p:D
He does AWESOME work.
That Purple/Metallic Silver one was absolutely killer.

Back