Wiring pickup question

The Fight

Long Hair Demigod
Hey guys , I'm wiring a 2 pickup 1 vol (coiltap) 1 tone (phase) and a 3 way switch configuration.
But I ran into a problem when I found out the two prs pickups are different and have different wires and colors.
Bridge pickup is a new Tremonti and the neck is some old pickup, mby a bass or dragon 1.
I'm very confident I wired the (bridge) Tremonti correct but the other (neck) not sure how to bcs it uses old school wires.

Wires: red, white, black, and bare.
If you notice the neck pickup in the diagram uses more wires compared to the bridge.

My question is:
How would I wire the neck pickup in relation to the diagram?

This is the wiring diagram:

YCxxZa3.jpg

I would appreciate the help and I'm sorry in advance for possible confusion.
Thanks!

Did it! Took me three solid nights, but I did it. I think that diagram is bogus, or at least impossible to transfer to two different prs pickups. I found a different lay out on line and it seem to come together very fast.

Once I found this cool little piece of information things made more sense.

My neck pickup is one of the top ones and the other is the bottom Tremonti pickups, which is strangely in its own class. Very interesting...
Also to add, seems like prs custom pickup diagrams are harder to find. Not like all the other companies, so many mods makes me sick :p
This is probably bcs anyone who buys a prs is happy with the sound they get...

aj5z2Yd.jpg

Doesn't look like I'll get to plug it in tonight but hopefully this weekend. I'm actually thinking of making a little clip demoing the guitar, if all goes well it should sound great. :)

Back