Wireless Amp / guitar SS ystem

Looks like mine is the Lekato WS50. Works a charm in my bedroom corner. No comments beyond about 10’ range. I’m sure it works fine, I just haven’t tried it any further away.
They work well up to about 60' in open air, maybe even further, but can break up within about 20' in a house with walls and electrical wiring, etc.

Boss WL-50 works well. Like the pedalboard mount and the socket to plug in an instrument cable quickly. Low latency as well.
The only issue with those (and the similar Line 6 G10) is if you have a piezo/mag pup guitar, like a HB II or P24 / CU24 Piezo. The TRS plug isn't compatible, so you need to use a TS adapter.

What about latency of this tools ?
Nothing to complain about ?
I don't notice anything to complain about. And anyone who walks 50 ft away from their rig is already experiencing the latency of analog sound from speaker to ears... ~1 ms / ft, so or about 44 ms at 50 ft.

But others have reported experiencing it and don't like it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Line 6 g50... Because I got it for a great price. My buddy I jam with uses the xvive unit and no Issues with either really.

Last edited:
I’m just imagining the laser beam shooting out of headstock and dropping enemy agents like flies. I have an over reactive imagination.

I can’t really remember why I had that expression, but a headstock laser would be rather cool.

This was the excellent work of our drummer’s brother. He took some fantastic shots that night.

I have a Line 6 G 90 system with two packs. The sound quality is superior, and i've never had any drop outs. You can scan a room for interference with it and select one of 12 or 16 channels- i don't remember. Not a cheap set-up but if you gig a lot, it's worth the investment.

Back