WIN THIS PRIVATE STOCK!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Charity raffle to win this PRS Private Stock DGT Semi-Hollow Macassar Ebony!
Guitar price: $12,139!

Brian's Guitars will be selling raffle tickets to benefit the Til Duty Is Done Charity.
A large portion of the proceeds will be directly donated to Til Duty Is Done.
The mission of Til Duty Is Done is to provide a safe and secure community for veterans through supportive housing, employment training, and employment opportunities. It is a non-profit organization aimed at reducing veteran homelessness, unemployment, and reintegration.
Please cycle through the images to find a complete list of what Til Duty Is Done does to benefit our veterans.
http://tdid.org/

Raffle tickets are $100 each
-A minimum of 100 tickets will be sold
-A maximum of 150 tickets will be sold

The drawing will take place live on Friday October 28 2016. You do not need to be present to win. We will take a live video of the drawing. Brian's Guitars reserves the right to delay the drawing one month (November 28 2016) if the minimum is not met in October.

If 100 tickets are not sold, all ticket buyers will receive a full refund.

All ticket purchasers will receive a 10% off coupon to Brian's Guitars! This coupon can be used on NEW inventory only. The coupon can not be used on repair work or used guitars.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

*No guitar dealers, please. USA residents only

http://briansguitars.com/product/win-prs-private-stock

DSC_1451.jpg

DSC_1433.jpg

DSC_1437.jpg

DSC_1441.jpg

DSC_1458.jpg

DSC_1460.jpg

Thanks guys!
Tickets are selling a little faster than anticipated. We plan to have Paul pick the winning ticket at the night of our PRS clinic (details really soon, I promise!) on October 28th!

I'll be getting my ticket hopefully this weekend or next. My wife is even going to buy a ticket. I know with my luck I have no chance of winning lol, but it's for a good cause.

I'll be getting my ticket hopefully this weekend or next. My wife is even going to buy a ticket. I know with my luck I have no chance of winning lol, but it's for a good cause.
Of course you have a chance! Good luck!

My goodness, that is gorgeous with the Macassar ebony top. The neck and back have so much figuring, are they sapele? Fantastic cause, too! I'll have to check with my "financial advisor"... ;-)

Thanks folks!
Tickets are selling at a really steady pace...looking forward to pulling the winner in October!

This is pure class.

The reason for the raffle, I mean...not the guitar (although the guitar ain't too shabby!!).

As a retired vet that faced a few struggles after 6 tours to the sandbox, I have absolute respect for anyone willing to stick their neck out for those who served.

That takes heart, and I thank you for setting this up for those in need of help, after sacrificing themselves for everyone else here at home.

My ticket will be purchased shortly.

i assume the order number is the ticket number?
We will be putting names/contact info and order # on the tickets when we put them in to the drawing bucket. So, no worries! We will be sure to announce and contact the winner in an organized manner.

Thanks again everyone!
3 weeks left! Still some tickets, let me know if you have any questions.

Back