Willcutt Guitars

Jmartin

What experience have the members here had with Willcutt Guitars? Has it been positive? Would you purchase from them again? I only ask because I'm a little nervous making a large purchase online.

An endorsement by 11top...you don't get much better than that. The man has a guitar or 2! ;)
Haven't dealt with them personally, but everything I've heard has been good. They are a huge PRS dealer, I'd say buy with confidence.

I would not be nervous based on my experience. Easy transaction. Very fair, and they know what they are doing.

Kevin

Over the years, I have bought 5 new Hamers, and 3 PRSi (1 used) there. (I also picked up some truly incredible guitars from private owners that had purchased them there new). I would call them up and I think you will find they will go out of their way to get you something that exactly meets your needs. But def CALL rather than just add something to your cart and buy it.

Those guys are great! My wife bought my haloflake Standard from them. Real smooth transaction.

Yup, I've only bought one guitar from them (albeit a Gretsch) -- no problem.

Like django said, definitely call them, rather than just use the website. I bought my P22 there, and I couldn't be happier.

Tom

You guys have really eased my mind, thanks for the opinions. I tried to contact them today, must be closed because of the snow.

I bought my JP12 there, but I bought it in person. They were great to deal with, and have TONS of guitars.

I've bought at least 3 very nice PRS models from them over the years. They're excellent.

I haven't bought a guitar from them, but have spoken with them a few times through the years. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a guitar from them.

Back