Will we see hard tail Custom 22s again?

kselbee

I've got a CU22 with trem that I love and would like to get a stop tail model as well. I know I can buy used, but just wondering if they're ever going to make them again?

The first non-CE PRS I purchased years ago was a stop tail Cu22, 3-way toggle, coil-tap, Royal Blue, non-10 top, but the finish was figured nonetheless. Kept the guitar for several years until moving onto other PRSi. Nice piece it was, served its purpose for the time it was owned.

Would love to see Cu 22 stop tails make their recurrence into the PRS line again...

Hopefully. I think CU22 with Stoptail bridge option, along with CU24 with mandatory tremolo bridge, like the way PRS did back in 2013 sounds good.

Thin neck, 22 frets, stoptail, all in Custom shape, would be a great choice and will not be redundant with any other models.

Would love to see more Stoptail 24’s too!
VZ6Cz2x.jpg

I would so love this. My major complaint with PRS is how few stoptail models they have. I am so not a fan of trems, I don't use them, and while I know I can block them it's much nicer to not need to.

Back