Will PRS come up with lefties in the SE series this year?

taresushant

Hey All,

I'm a left handed guitarist. Does anyone know if PRS will come up with lefty offerings in their SE series?

It will be awesome if they did a 'Made to Order' thing since brands like ESP have korean made LTD offerings for select models on their guitars.

:wave:To PRS :wave:-
Pleasssssseeeeeee offer lefty guitars in the SE series​

Seems like lefthanded SEs would be huge sellers. Leftys have a hard time enough finding a guitar at all, if they could get one that was good AND a color other than solid black I imagine they'd be all over it.

I'm mostly left handed. Thank God I play righty.

I would think we would see some lefty SE's. Pretty sure Other brands come out of the same Korean factory in leftys. You lefty guys get screwed on selection, I actually have a friend who's a lefty and the selection is lame for you guys

@Micahel B -

I knowwwwww. Its too bad but then at the end of the day the guitar making brands are a business and will cater to markets that generate the highest profit for them.

But I agree with you. Nowadays, all the guitar brands can offer a low price option and generate volume with korean mass produced guitars. Thats the reason why PRS is doing it like all other brands.

So they can offer lefty guitars as well in limited colors or something like that.

Thank you for your replies guys :)

Back