Will locking tuners stabilize the tuning?

Thanks! The trem looks very parallel to me. Nice and even all around.

As far as the tuning stability when using the bar, it's no where near as bad since I installed the Schallers. All it takes is one little bend down and things are out but it's barely noticeable to the ear and a quick bend up helps bring things back in. Not perfectly in but pretty close. So I'm gonna keep working the bar for a few to see it that helps.

As said before, I play at church and I would like to use the bar strictly as an effect.....if and only if it adds to the moment. I've never used a bar before and I'm finding it's an interesting technique. But there are many other things I need to work on as well!
Check this video out.

Every time I see the title of this thread come up I get one simple answer in my mind. The tuners will fix the issue if the root of your tuning problem is the current tuners. If that isn't it, it won't make a difference at all.

Every time I see the title of this thread come up I get one simple answer in my mind. The tuners will fix the issue if the root of your tuning problem is the current tuners. If that isn't it, it won't make a difference at all.
I understand what you're saying friend. All I can tell you is since I changed the tuners the tuning stability has improved by a good 90%. If a good qualified tech can sort out the other 10%, I'm on my way!

Back