Will I ever stop having GAS?

The Viking Gangster

Seriously, I always have a desire to get a new guitar. I love the one I have now, but after about a year, I want to experience the feeling of buying and owning a new one. For example, I'm seriously thinking about getting a Hollowbody II or a P245 semihollow.

I bet if I got one of those guitars, in another year, I'd want to buy something else.

Does it ever stop? Should I stop paying attention to any guitar ads, or stop going to guitar shops, or visiting guitar store websites?

Tax return.......new guitar.....I feel like learning jazz....need a jazz guitar.......That is some cool chicken pick'en.....I think I'll get a telecaster........Joe Bonamassa is a bad as blue player.....I want a Les Paul (Of course it would be a SC245)......Did you see that new guitar at WIllies Guitar shop?.......I think I'll buy it.

Mine will end when I'm in something like this. I'll have to change my name to Jonathan Smith to make this work, though...

13945.largeclassicpewt_lrg_0.jpg

No.

It can. But you basically need external help. Because you can't apply your own electro-shock therapy.

Not gonna happen.
It's a very weird and odd thing that a piece of wood with some strings and really, really, really simple electronics (like a light bulb) can elicit such passion.
I don't understand it, but I got it.

Mine never ends.
I bought the little Orange Micro Dark over the Christmas holiday, and I just got the matching 8" speaker enclosure in black for it.
Might use it at my work after I try out the new cab here.
Speaker just showed up Thursday.

And I want a brand new SC250 PS, but I may go the Tremonti route on that later.

GAS is forever

GAS is an incurable disease. It may go into remission but it is never cured. If you accept that you can begin to learn to live with it.

Back