Wildwood S2 35th anniversary NGD

csquared

Grabbed by Daughter a Bonnie Pink SE Custom 24 for her 2nd Birthday. Stopped at a local GC just to grab strings and look at a few Les Pauls. Picked it up because it was pink and thought I would be putting it right back down. Strummed a few chords and this one just happened to be made with a great few pieces of wood.

Since then I've been on the lookout for a Blue PRS Something to match. I have Lupus so neck shape is critical, and my wife is an opera singer so I trust her ears when I'm playing things unplugged. She has helped get some awesome guitars. Played 3 Blue SE 24s. Nope. Played a few Zack Myers. Nope. Tried a few Paul's guitars. Nope. Found an S2 McCarthy, not bad but whale blue just isn't blue.

Popped into Wildwood's website as I had heard they had some super nice tops on a batch of Les Pauls.
For the hell of it looked to see what they had for a PRS. 1 left. Wildwood exclusive 35th anniversary 24-08 in Matteo Blue. Gave them a call and a few days later she arrived.

Neck feels great. Tonally balanced unplugged. Pickups are OK put I run DiMazrios the last 35+ years in everything so that part doesn't bother me. Fun having 24 frets and a trem.

I found my PRS

fb_img_1634915677387-jpg.567346

Awesome guitar(s)! Congrats to you both

BTW, it is a S2 Cu 24, not 24-08, though it has the mini toggles which only came on the 35th ann versions of the S2. The 24-08 comes in SE and Core, but not S2.

Back