Wife is a good woman

kes7u

Wife's husband and Dog's dad
I was getting a little bit worried on Sunday as it was nearing dinner time, and my wife was not home yet. We always go out to dinner on Sunday to prepare for the week!

She finally arrive home much later than usual. She was extremely apologetic for being late, and for the mess she had made of her car....

My wife is an equestrian, and was returning home from a day of riding. As she was driving home, she saw a small dog soaking wet and running in circles on the side of the road, and veering onto the road itself. Cars were driving by and nearly hitting the dog.

She stopped the car and ran back to the dog. The road is right by a lake, and apparently this is a very old and nearly blind dog who had wandered off, fallen into the lake, and was very scared and confused. My wife scooped up the animal, and threw the dirty and sopping wet dog right into her nearly new BMW M4! She drove around to the nearby houses, but nobody could identify the dog. She was about to bring it home, when she saw a small side road leading up a hill. She drove up the hill and saw a woman on a cell phone standing in her driveway. This woman was extremely thankful to be reunited with her dog. The dog is 18 years old and nearly blind with cataracts. He had wandered off just earlier.

My wife returned home and was so apologetic for her tardiness, and for the condition of her car. I just stared at her in disbelief, and scolded her to never apologize for doing something like that.

I spent the next half hour cleaning up the inside of her car before we went out to dinner.

I am a very lucky guy. The world would be a better place filled with people like my wife!

Kevin

Anybody who cares about animals is fine by me. She sounds like a very special lady. But you already know that... :)

Goldtop Lloyd

That is one awesome lady you have in your life!

My fiancee and I are both animal lovers, and we would have done the same, I am sure!

She's good people!

( I gotta say...I thought this was gonna be a surprise NGD story...:cool:)
I know, right????
The LEAST she could have done is stopped and picked me up some gear on the way home...... Why do you think I stared at her in disbelief on her return home????

I know, right????
The LEAST she could have done is stopped and picked me up some gear on the way home...... Why do you think I stared at her in disbelief on her return home????

She did a good deed. We can all agree on that. But, you had to clean out her car. Least you could do is order a new guitar for your trouble!

A special kiss go's out to your good wife.
I lost my dog a couple of years ago natural death just old age it happens but it broke my heart and I think of her everyday.
Such a kind thing to do. I take my hat off to her.

.....and I thought this was going to be a thread about her coming home with a new PRS for you.:D

in reality, I'm a dog lover too, so she's top-notch in my book.

Back