Why the huge DGT price increase?

I’m not a fan of credit card buying, either.

I don’t mind saving up for something, but by the time I’m ready to buy, there’s always something new!! Gah!!

There is always something new - especially if you have a small collection of gear as I do but if I start saving for something, I tend to focus on that. I kind of have a 'wanted' list and prioritise too. For example, I prioritised my Special 22 because it was a Limited Edition and if I had prioritised something different, I may of missed out on that model - certainly one as great as mine.

Now I am hoping NAMM isn't particularly exciting as far as new reveals so my Bank balance can recover.. LOL

There is always something new - especially if you have a small collection of gear as I do but if I start saving for something, I tend to focus on that. I kind of have a 'wanted' list and prioritise too. For example, I prioritised my Special 22 because it was a Limited Edition and if I had prioritised something different, I may of missed out on that model - certainly one as great as mine.

Now I am hoping NAMM isn't particularly exciting as far as new reveals so my Bank balance can recover.. LOL

Bank balance?

I don’t even know what that is. ;)

(Attention PRS Forum Shoppers, That Was A Joke. I Don’t Need A Lecture).

I’m not a fan of credit card buying, either.

I don’t mind saving up for something, but by the time I’m ready to buy, there’s always something new!! Gah!!

I used to not be a fan either, but there are enough 12/24/36 month, no interest deals abound these days that I won't hesitate these days. Of course, I have to know I'll get it paid off in that time frame.

I used to not be a fan either, but there are enough 12/24/36 month, no interest deals abound these days that I won't hesitate these days. Of course, I have to know I'll get it paid off in that time frame.

In my case, it’s because music biz income is unpredictable. One month can be great, then a couple of slow months, etc.

Back