Why PRS is gaining share in the guitar market

Just got my first PRS (SE Standard 24). Love it so far! I had my heart set on a Tobacco Sunburst but none of the local vendors had one. In fact there was only one SE available in the whole area but it was blue. One of the dealerships contacted their PRS factory rep to see if they could get one and was told they were all sold out. I guess that is a sign that these are very popular guitars. Fortunately Sweetwater had a couple left in stock. I did a lot of research in my quest for a new guitar and I never saw anything negative written about PRS. It's pretty awesome to see so many reviews that compare the PRS entry level guitar favorably to other much, much more expensive guitars. The genuine expression of shock and amazement in so many of the review videos was the deciding factor for me.

Same here. After months of research I just purchased a 2020 Custom 24 Artist Series -- took some searching, but found exactly what I was looking for. This is my first PRS after being a Les Paul owner. Anxious for delivery this week.
Sweet....congrats!

Same here. After months of research I just purchased a 2020 Custom 24 Artist Series -- took some searching, but found exactly what I was looking for. This is my first PRS after being a Les Paul owner. Anxious for delivery this week.

Congratulations and welcome!

Outstanding! I’m confident you’ll be glad ;-)

And this will likely just be the first... but always the first...

Back