Why PRS is gaining share in the guitar market

Killer read Shawn! Congratulations to all of you guys! The sense of ownership, especially when it comes to quality and consistancy is truly a beautiful thing. Every single employee of PRS is proud of what they do and it really shows in the end products. I can't imaginge a more deserving group of folks getting the accolades they so deserve! As I've always believed...success is a byproduct of hard work, commitment and dedication to being the absolute best at what you do! Yeah, I would say you guys have being the best on lock bro! Kudos!

Thanks for posting this, Shawn.

As a business guy by day - I was genuinely impressed by the sales growth numbers for PRS in what is supposed to be a difficult market for electric guitars these days. When you build guitars that people want to buy, they'll buy them from you and not the other companies.

As a PRS player by night - I'm always encouraged by the fanatic attention to detail and quality that PRS exhibits, and its commitment to innovation. I bought several flawless core PRS models in the late 1990s, then was away from PRS for over a decade. When I came back to PRS in 2013, I noticed that the core guitars had gotten ever so slightly better in small things like fit and finish, and way better in the pickups department.

As a regular citizen and worker bee - I'm really proud to buy guitars from a company that has nearly zero turnover, treats its folks decently, pays cash bonuses (sharing the wealth in good times) and promotes from within. I don't know why this business model should be as rare as it seems to be.

I'm up to six core USA models now. They're that good. Shawn, if you possibly can, please let the 300 employees at PRS know that we, the longtime PRS customers, appreciate what they do every day, for every guitar, and how well they do it.

=K

Thanks for posting this, Shawn.

As a business guy by day - I was genuinely impressed by the sales growth numbers for PRS in what is supposed to be a difficult market for electric guitars these days. When you build guitars that people want to buy, they'll buy them from you and not the other companies.

As a PRS player by night - I'm always encouraged by the fanatic attention to detail and quality that PRS exhibits, and its commitment to innovation. I bought several flawless core PRS models in the late 1990s, then was away from PRS for over a decade. When I came back to PRS in 2013, I noticed that the core guitars had gotten ever so slightly better in small things like fit and finish, and way better in the pickups department.

As a regular citizen and worker bee - I'm really proud to buy guitars from a company that has nearly zero turnover, treats its folks decently, pays cash bonuses (sharing the wealth in good times) and promotes from within. I don't know why this business model should be as rare as it seems to be.

I'm up to six core USA models now. They're that good. Shawn, if you possibly can, please let the 300 employees at PRS know that we, the longtime PRS customers, appreciate what they do every day, for every guitar, and how well they do it.

=K

Thank you for the kind words! I'm going to ask that your post is included in our employee newsletter

Back