Why Not...Let's speculate...

Don't know about Silver Sky, but I'd love to see PRS flip the the other John (no offense to Mayer), in this vid, from Ibanez.
LOVE John Scofield's playing
1. JM rockin’ the cardy!
2. JS already looks like a doctor (so he’s gotta be a PRS player!:rolleyes:)
3. Love the chord progression of this song
4. Nice falsetto section JM
5. Gents the harmony lead lines are spot on!

Great upload thanks:D

Ok one more -

A Robben Ford SC - 594

Heck we know Mr 335 is a lost cause, he ain’t ever gonna give up that Gibby!

And what a sound from the Hammond, that dude was pulling out all the stops (a little keyboard joke just for Les)

Ok one more -

A Robben Ford SC - 594

Heck we know Mr 335 is a lost cause, he ain’t ever gonna give up that Gibby!

And what a sound from the Hammond, that dude was pulling out all the stops (a little keyboard joke just for Les)

Wait, you missed him playing a 594? He's got at least one now. It's on here somewhere. IIRC, he was doing some recording with one.

Most of these guys are too long in the tooth for new gear, but I cant think of anyone young enough inspring enough that doesnt already have a deal, garry clark had that epiphone thing going on but then he picked up that SG he got from foo fighters guitarist.

Id love to see neil young on a prs trip, that would be something right there. He is very much alive and creative, but the gear is static.

Wait, you missed him playing a 594? He's got at least one now. It's on here somewhere. IIRC, he was doing some recording with one.
Only ever really seen him playing vintage gear, I know he loves his “quirky” guitars.

I’ll go huntin’ :D. Thanks.

Back