Why Not...Let's speculate...

yep, already mentioned, but Beck and Trower. Boy, would the internet break if a couple legends and lifelong Fender guys like them came on board! I bet The Gear Complainers Page would burst into flames. It would be like Chicago Fire! "Fire department. Call out!"

Paul makes that more normal PRS Spec'd neck for this thing, and it could happen. ;) (See what I did there. Dangled the big carrot in front of PRS. I figure if I had said "DTR and Bodia" it wouldn't have pulled quite as much weight as Beck and Trower. But hey, maybe Paul would like a good Winger tribute band!)

Any of these suggestions would be great...but JEFF BECK WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! No huge changes for the Beck siggie...chunkier neck, big frets, hotter pickups and a roller nut...done.

If he played a PRS we could probably get him off that whacky roller nut stuff. :D

Paul makes that more normal PRS Spec'd neck for this thing, and it could happen. ;) (See what I did there. Dangled the big carrot in front of PRS. I figure if I had said "DTR and Bodia" it wouldn't have pulled quite as much weight as Beck and Trower. But hey, maybe Paul would like a good Winger tribute band!)

Yeah not likely. You'd need a couple of heavy weight's like Frank and Ed. You know, Bartles and Jaymes!

Well I'm not sure if the rage would be louder or not, but I'd love to hear him on a PRS. Maybe a 594...
For some reason Joe didn't reply to my suggestion last year on Twitter.

Just read these comments after posting something similar in the SS thread!

Yeah the internet would implode!

The world would stop spinning!!

And the “cheese makers” would be blessed!!!

I don't like to spread internet rumors, but since he admitted it himself, I guess it's ok to say that Scott is into that as well. Minus the riffs.
There’s nothing wrong with a “southern brother” enjoying a little disco (in the comfort of his own home).

Sorry @ScottR I know I promised not to tell!!:confused:

Boring fact of the day. Nile said in a recent BBC documentary that La Freak styled themselves on a Roxy Music album cover (can’t remember which one).

Back